Wednesday, February 02, 2011

HelloAndGoodbye

Alright.

This post is merely for the sake of updating.

I think I am forgetting to do something rather important.
I'll be flying off in the early morn for Taiwan.
I am on the net.
I bought a G12.
Bought a MacBook Pro.
I miss my friends.
I love the bass.
I miss my maid.
I am addicted to Facebook.
I am typing.
I love my portable radio.
I have an aching back.
I lost my M.A.C eyeliner and it is driving me nuts having the feeling of being incomplete without it.
I have an aching feet.
I just saw a spider.
I may get bitten.
Now.
Or now. 
Or now.
No.
I am still breathing.
I worry and worry.
I think I have OCD.
I'm a nervous wreck.
I can't sleep.
I have butterflies.
I am ecstatic.
I want to pack the treadmill.
I am liking the CNY feeling.
I love technology.
I just remembered that something that is rather important.
I'm not done packing for Australia. 
I got to go. 

Adios. (:

No comments: